The membrane charge of normal, healthy cells is higher than that of diseased or aged cells, including bacteria and viruses. When the cell membrane charge is low, the cell has too little energy to perform its normal function. Hence, cells need energy, and electromagnetic field stimulation is known to increase this energy and optimise the function of the cell. Electromagnetic fields can pass through cells, tissues, organs and bones without any deformation or loss, activate the electrochemistry of tissues, and improve cell and cell membrane function.
Call our office at (703) 516-9408 to schedule an appointment or find out more about this game changing therapy.
PMST is 40X stronger than PEMF which is only good for muscle and differs from general forms of magnetic field therapy or PEMF due to the high oscillation frequency of 1000-3000hz.
This property enables a high penetration depth (18 cm) and a large range of indications.
- PMST® can treat a wide range of MSK disorders / wide range of therapeutic applications
- Non-invasive with no reported side effects
- High oscillating frequency with deeper penetration
- PhysioMagneto® is easy to use
- Treatment of non-specific pain
- Treatment of large areas of the body
- Greater treatment depth
- Wide range of treatments
- Combinable therapy procedure with Shockwave
- High patient comfort and easy handling
- Non-invasive, secure therapy
- Cost-effective device
- Long service life and low maintenance efforts
PhysioMagneto® in Daily Practice
- The patient does not have to undress
- Effective fatigue-free work for the user
- ‘Touch free’ treatment – Applicator positioning by hand or with the flexible holding arm
- A treatment session lasts between 5 – 20 minutes depending on the indication
- Adjustable frequency up to 10 pulses/s
TYPICAL PMST INDICATIONS MUSCULOSKELETAL DISEASES
Signs of wear and tear, e.g. arthrosis (knee, hip, hands, shoulder, elbow), herniated disc, spondylarthrosis.
(Chronic) pain, e.g. back pain, lumbalgia, tension, radiculopathies, heel pain.
Sports Injuries(Chronic) inflammation of tendons and joints, tendon overload syndrome, osteitis pubis.