The membrane charge of normal, healthy cells is higher than that of diseased or aged cells, including bacteria and viruses. When the cell membrane charge is low, the cell has too little energy to perform its normal function. Hence, cells need energy, and electromagnetic field stimulation is known to increase this energy and optimise the function of the cell. Electromagnetic fields can pass through cells, tissues, organs and bones without any deformation or loss, activate the electrochemistry of tissues, and improve cell and cell membrane function.
We are now offering our Electromagnetic Therapy Unit for rent & or purchase. We have variable weekly and monthly rates with a minimum of 1 week. We will train you how to use it in the convenience of your home. Contact our office for information on how to have this revolutionary therapy for home use.
Call our office at (703) 516-9408 to schedule an appointment or find out more about this game changing therapy.
Benefits of High Power Electromagnetic Therapy (PEMF) opens up new possibilities in regeneration and rehabilitation. Applications include musculoskeletal system such as arthritis, inflammation of tendons and joints as well as acute injuries.
Electromagnetic Therapy (PEMF) enables a high penetration depth (18 cm) and a large range of indications.
How Does High Intensity Electromagnetic Differ from Home Treatments and PEMF Mats? The Power level is 100- 400 times more powerful so it can heal painful condition in a much faster time frame with fewer sessions and less treatment time per session.
- PEMF can treat a wide range of MSK disorders / wide range of therapeutic applications
- Non-invasive with no reported side effects, pacemaker patients need special precautions
- High oscillating frequency with deeper penetration
- Treatment of non-specific pain
- Treatment of large areas of the body
- Wide range of treatments
- Combinable therapy procedure with Shockwave
- Non-invasive, secure therapy
- Long service life and low maintenance efforts
- The patient does not have to undress
- ‘Touch free’ A treatment session lasts between 15– 20 minutes depending on the indication
PEMF INDICATIONS & CONDITIONS
Achilles Tendonitis, ITB Syndrome
Peripheral Neuropathy, Neuromas
Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Signs of wear and tear, e.g. arthrosis (knee, hip, foot), herniated disc,
(Chronic) pain, sciatica, radiculopathies, heel pain. Tendonitis