Skip to content
Lacrosse Hip Twist
- While standing, lift one knee bent, while keeping the other knee planted on the ground. Twist or rotate your hip towards one side, so the upper body is moving.
- Take turns flexing your big toe and extending your toes, then vice-versa.
Launch and Fall
- Use your gastrocnemius to plantarflex your ankle, launching your body towards a wall, catching yourself before you impact.
- Transitional movement – begin with one foot 2-3 inches above the ground
- Twist foot inwards and sweep foot side to side as far as possible without moving the entirety of the leg