Specializing in the evaluation and treatment of injuries related to running and endurance sports such as triathlon, swimming, Nordic skiing and cycling.
We provide special expertise and cutting-edge techniques in clinical evaluation, diagnosis and rehabilitation to get you back on the road. Dr. Pearl has a background in track and distance running has cycled competitively and has coached soccer and actively coaches skiing,
Whether you are an experienced or novice athlete with an acute or chronic injury, the Running & Sports Injury Clinic has the tools to put you on the road to recovery.
- Achilles tendonitis
- Back pain as it relates to lower extremity
- Foot and heel pain
- Hip pain
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome)
We offer the following services:
- Extensive history and physical examination
- Biomechanical evaluation to detect musculoskeletal asymmetries
- Individualized exercise prescription to address biomechanical abnormalities
- Footwear analysis and running shoe prescription