KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a safe, nonsystemic in-office application that restores the appearance of patient’s natural nails. The product allows the podiatrist to remodel patients’ nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma. The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow. The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies. It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement to compliment laser fungal treatments. The KeryFlex nail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents. Restore patients’ appearance and confidence while growing your practice with the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System.
Laser treatments for nails may be as few as one to two sessions or require several depending on the depth and degree of involvement. The treatments are done 3-4 weeks apart.
Advantages to KeryFlex
- KeryFlex nail is durable, FLEXIBLE and moves with the foot
- Current oral antifungal therapy is expensive and often not a viable option for many patients
- Greater risk of nail-skin infections via nail salon pedicures for their unsightly nails
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
For more information go to http://keryflex.com/why-keryflex/